He said he believes in fate, that if we have fate, no matter what happen, we're gonna meet and be together.
That is so true.
He was from some tens of thousand miles away from me the day before.
I was still not so clear if I really want to see him again or if he is the right man the night before I left for Africa.
He was a young boy the day I was born.
He went dancing every night the time I was still standing in the stroller.
His time and what he likes belong to the other old world but not less interesting than mine.
But that distance of age, or the million mile ocean can't stop you come and meet me, neither can it stop me from feeling so happy beside you, my old man!
And I know for sure that I am already in love with that man from the night he left to go back to a place some thousand miles away.
And it might be stupid but I have no time to think too much, but just enjoy the sweet moments with him.
That is so true.
He was from some tens of thousand miles away from me the day before.
I was still not so clear if I really want to see him again or if he is the right man the night before I left for Africa.
He was a young boy the day I was born.
He went dancing every night the time I was still standing in the stroller.
His time and what he likes belong to the other old world but not less interesting than mine.
But that distance of age, or the million mile ocean can't stop you come and meet me, neither can it stop me from feeling so happy beside you, my old man!
And I know for sure that I am already in love with that man from the night he left to go back to a place some thousand miles away.
And it might be stupid but I have no time to think too much, but just enjoy the sweet moments with him.
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét